2128-32 East Hazard Street, 2129-33 East Sergeant Street, Fishtown, 19125
Hazzard Run is an especially beautiful development in Philadelphia’s Fishtown neighborhood, which is just across from Pops Park. Ready for spring 2018 delivery, you’ll certainly not want to miss out on these beauties.
There are a total of 6 homes in the association, 3 of which are part of phase 1 construction located at 2129-33 East Sergeant Street and are near completion with spring 2018 delivery. Phase 2 is also being built at 2128-32 East Hazard St with delivery date TBD. Although these 6 beautiful homes are part of an association, there’s no monthly recurring homeowner association fee, which will be attractive to many clients.
Getting involved in the early stage of construction for Hazzard Run affords the opportunity for buyers to select finishes that most interest them
- 1st floor open floor plan concept.
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
- Quartz countertops and backsplash.
- Farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Exterior vented kitchen range hood.
- Large rear yards, which are roughly 25’ deep
- Below grade room designed for media, pool/ping-pong or kids play room.
- 2nd floor hosts 2 bedrooms and full bath with tub/shower combo.
- 2nd floor laundry room.
- 2nd floor balcony for guests.
- 3rd floor master suite.
- Master bath embellishes a dual vanity and a frameless glass shower.
- Rooftop decks with astounding views all around.
Steps away are incredible local businesses with some of my favorites including City Fitness, Kensington Quarters, Johnny Brenda’s, Riverwards Produce Market, The Rocket Cat Café, Pizza Brain, Little Baby’s Ice Cream, Soup Kitchen Café, Loco Pez, Evil Genius Beer Company and Martha. In addition, other places nearby include the most incredible Wm. Mulherin’s Sons, Root Restaurant + Wine Bar, Philadelphia Brewing Company, CHeU noodle bar and of course, La Colombe.
Exceptionally easy access to Center City via buses, but even more so via the Market-Frankford Line, as well as easy access to I-95.
Please contact me for additional information, availability and pricing.
Last Updated March 03, 2019. Please contact us so we can provide you with the most updated and accurate information.